Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Day

I will forever be thankful for my friend Liz,
who taught me that New Years Day is for sewing.

First I finally put this label on the basket quilt.


Then I put this together.
I cut out 5 of these a few years ago.
The fabrics are remnants of p.j.'s I made my kids when they were little.
I figure if I did one a month,
I could give them a gifts next year.


I did one more project, 
but I am going to pick it out.
I hate it when I make a mistake and think it won't bother me.
Well, I made a mistake and it is driving me crazy.

I guess life is that way too.
I hope that the coming year brings you joy.
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...