Finished

I finished another quilt for one of my boys. This one is for my tallest kid at 6'4". I made this one the next size bigger and added some quilting to it. 

I had purchased a piece of Minky, but found out that he hates Minky. 

So I choose a Santeen from the Kansas Trouble collection. I wasn't sure about it, but I loved it. I put the name of it on the quilt since he is living in Kansas. 

I belong to a Yoga group. One of the women was talking about helping a 91 year old woman get a dryer. I went home inspired and ready to work on these mini remnants of Minky. I finished one and have two more to go. 

I'm still 'Kafing' . I have 4 blocks left. I'm so glad that I picked up three more Kafe fat quarters last week. They are absolutely beautiful. 


Which brings me to Corn Wagon Quilt Co. in Springville Utah. I used to go here often when my kids were at school at BYU but have not been in a few years...maybe 10 years.  I went last week after a baby shower and am happy to say it is still a delight to visit. It's a beautiful store. The lighting is awesome, the variety of fabrics is extensive and the staff is friendly and helpful. 

Still cross stitching....
Love the feel of as needle in-between my fingers.....
Happy Fall Ya'll....

Comments

Popular Posts