Saturday, April 13, 2013

Desert Sage Quilt Show

When we moved here, 
I was sad to find out that they only had a quilt show every other year.
But they always do an amazing job.


Love this scrappy 30's reproductions.

 
I think this would be fun to do.


Love these colors.


There were yo-yo's everywhere.


Cute tie quilt.


Watched the trunk show.
This 80 year old women was amazing
and funny.  I so enjoyed listening to her.


These frogs were my favorite part of this quilt.


Do you remember this one?


And this was a group quilt done by my quilt group. 


Thanks to all the people who work so hard to show us beautiful quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...