Monday, July 30, 2012

Springville


I went to Utah this week and stayed with my sister in law.
She is an amazing quilter.
Everything is always perfect.
This was on her frame.


Then my daughter and I went to the quilt show at the Springville Museum.
I love this show...no vendors...just beautiful quilts.


Loved this one and loved the way they sewed on the rick rack.


This one was fun.  
Love the yo-yo's.


This border was adorable.


This one was Callie's favorite.
I loved it too.
Can't even imagine how long it took.
This quilt was a reproduction of one her grandmother had made.



Love this border.
I have to learn how to do these vines.


More tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to be Home

I finished this cross stitch.  I'm looking forward to visiting the Redwoods this Summer with my kids.  I was home this weeke...