Sunday, March 10, 2024

Traveling

I'm sitting in an airport for the second Sunday in a row. I keep thinking that this isn't who I am, but here I sit. 

Last week I went to Phoenix with my sons mother in law.  We wanted to plan a girls weekend. She loves the NBA, so we went to a basketball game. 

We also  went to The Museum of Art .  It was huge and filled with beautiful paintings

 sculptures, clothing



 and a Barbie exhibit. 


They were barbie outfits from the beginning.  My mom made beautiful Barbie clothes.  She always let me sew and I started making them also. I was ridiculously confident and would try anything. I sold them when I was only 12 years old. I had no idea how difficult they where to construct and just created. This exhibit was a sweet memory. 

So I think I'll cross while I wait. 


Happy Sewing journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slow Sewing Week

I haven't felt well this week and I never did make it downstairs to sew yesterday.  I have made some progress on this. I hat...