Sunday, March 17, 2024

Good to be Home


I finished this cross stitch.  I'm looking forward to visiting the Redwoods this Summer with my kids. 

I was home this weekend. I had a lot of work to catch up on but I found myself downstairs looking at my sewing. I am working on a doll quilt for my grand daughter's, Ellie, birthday. I have a necklace that she picked out in Florida for her, but I wanted something else
 


I was not going to get the quilt done so I decided to make her a sparkly skirt
 Not going to lie. I struggled with this Skirt but decided to make one for her doll too. I haven't done that in forever. It made me happy. Hope they like them. 

Just keep creating.  It's good for the soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Holt

I always say I won't do another one, but I always do.