Sunday, March 24, 2024

Didn't make It

My grand daughter asked for a quilt for her American girl doll. I just didn't get it done in time to mail, but she will be happy with it whenever she gets it. 


It came out really cute.


I did finish this. What a project!  Now to turn it into a quilt. 


I bought this pattern as a kit. It was advertised as having dmc floss. When I got into it,  I found a mess. The fine print said not all thread is dmc. . What can I say? It's all dmc now. 


I put in the first portion 3 times. It's good now. Stitch and learn. 

Keep on stitching and removing and stitching again...and again.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...