Sunday, February 4, 2024

Gifts

My daughter had a friend in California who I keep in touch with through social media..I so admire her. She has educated well, had some interesting jobs, and she even stayed with us on a cross country trip. 

She has recently made some post about her mental health, childhood, and her struggles.  My heart aches for her. She talked about not celebrating Christmas because of painful memories from her childhood. In an effort to try new things she asked for homemade ornaments.  So I am working on thus one. 

She lives cats. She talked about her new journey towards religion.  I truly hope she finds a happier path. 


This is for my sister. I made one for my younger sister a couple of years ago. I picked up th he cute Riley Blake fabrics at Missouri Star last Summer. 

Jeep on giving...what else can you do with it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Holt

I always say I won't do another one, but I always do.