Sunday, January 21, 2024

Another Week at Home

I have been happily sewing my stormy days away. 


So incredibly happy to finish this. I took it outside for a picture.  It was 8°s and a foot and a half of snow on the ground. 

Which you really notice when you hang it from the cloths line.


Then I finished this one. I wasn't up to trumping out to hang it from the line. 
 


It was a warmer day but still a foot or more snow on the ground.  I thought the background fabric was so white, but the snow is whiter. 


And I started a new project. Good thing I  keep a quilt project ready to go incase of a snow week. I'm interested to see how this one works out. 

I'm back to work tomorrow but so thankful for my well stocked sewing room. 

Keep up the stash. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Holt

I always say I won't do another one, but I always do.