Sunday, September 8, 2019

New Ideas

I finished this a put it in a frame.
I love it.


I am starting another cross stitch project.
I enjoy them.


Next on my agenda are these baby projects.


Some one gave me a bunch of these bald babies.
I am thinking I will dress them and then donate them
to the 25 cent store at my school.
I have been making baby cloths since I was a kid.
I'm not sure I still know what is cute and what's not, 
but I'm going to try.
My goal is 5 dolls.

I have been working on a row quilt.
This row needed some hand piecing.

\
I can't believe it worked!

I just saw this picture.


It was just a year ago that I took it to my friend to celebrate
her victory over a tuff year of cancer.

We both thought it was over,
but it was not.

She passed away in July after a valiant effort.

I saw on facebook today,

Take the Trip
Buy the Shoes
Eat the Cake

my summer mantra has been

Take the Hike
Wiggle your toes in the sand
Put the boat in the water

Life is short, enjoy it while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...