Sunday, December 30, 2018

T-shirt quilts!


I finished this quilt.
It was for my daughter.
I love this one,
the fabric is from the dresses I made her 
combined with some t-shirts.


Her husband also was gifted a t-shirt quilt.
Nothing like this but made by an interesting company.
You should check it out.
They did a beautiful job.

Even though we live in Idaho now,
I spent many years living in Yuba City California.

It is not far from Paradise California,
which recently suffered devastating effects from the 
Camp Fire.

This came up on Facebook yesterday and I wanted to encourage anyone who is interested to join in on this challenge.  



Debbie's Quilt Shop was in Paradise, CA. A tree fell thru the roof and there was severe water damage. Let's help her help local quilters ???
Debbie's Quilt Shop is requesting quilt blocks with houses from all over to help local quilters recover from the Camp Fire. The blocks must be 10 1/2 inches (10 inch finished) and may be pieced, appliquéd, or embroidered. Please use good quality 100% cotton quilt shop fabric. Each block must also have something written on it with permanent ink...an inspiring saying, your name and city, or just your city and the date. The houses on the blocks may be traditional, modern, or wonky...as long as the block is 10.5 inches. My shop has not yet moved into its new address so blocks may be sent to my home for now...
Debbie's Quilt Shop
6287 Fremont Dr
Magalia CA 95954
Everyone please share this post, I would like it to go as far as possible...Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organization