Monday, June 18, 2018

Forest Ranger Cabin

We have been on the road.

Last week, we stayed at this adorable Forest Ranger Cabin near Helena, Montana.
I must admit that I have a thing for Montana.

This cabin was built in 1920.
It was a delight to stay it.



It had a cute little braided rug in it,
that added warmth to the living space.
Unfortunately, it really needed mended. 
One of the braids was a tripping hazard and I just couldn't help but think
that it would be pretty easy to fix.


I had a needle that I knew would work, but I needed thread.
Lucky for me, there was a quilt store in Avon Montana.
I believe this is the only store in town.
It is cute and had many lovely things in it, including some thread. 



So I sat on the floor and repaired this rug.
As you can imagine, I could only see the big problem in the rug,
until I sat down.  
I then saw multiple little problems.
I fixed until my back said, "Enough!"

I hope it last and that many more visitors enjoy their stay in this cabin.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've accomplished your Pay It Forward for the day! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Good to be Home

I finished this cross stitch.  I'm looking forward to visiting the Redwoods this Summer with my kids.  I was home this weeke...