Monday, May 28, 2018

Before and After


I really needed some new flowers for my little table.
I had a vision, 
but boy,
I had no talent.






So, I went to visit Dixie and 
she does have some talent,
I like it.  


Then there was this quilt.
I promised myself that I would put it together.
This was not what I had in mind.


So, I went to talk to my neighbor about it.
She suggested a darker outer boarder.


What a difference.

Now it needs the quilting fairy to visit it.


I spent a few hours with my friend Dixie this week.
She wanted to make the receiving blankets I make.

While I was helping her, 
I realized, I was teaching an old dog a new trick.
She agreed.



And then I got a package in the mail.
It turns out, I really am addicted to cross stitch.
I am looking forward to working on a new project.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Organization