Sunday, January 28, 2018

Confessions of an addicted cross stitcher

When my kids were little I was so addicted to cross stitch.
It was something I could do while I was with them.

I did stamped and counted.

I found this in some stuff my mom gave me.
I started it about a year ago.
It has been with me on all my trips this year.
I have been outlining it for the last two months.

It is finished.
I am seriously looking for another cross stitch project.
I should have never started.



I put the final border on this quilt.
I have to admit, that I have been happy to work on it.
I want to get some pink -really pink- minky
and finish it. 





I also quilted this baby quilt this week.
When I work on this thing,
I think it is beyond ugly,
but when I see it in a picture,
it looks okay.


At any rate, I realized that the only way to finish it 
is with some blue.
I only had a couple of inches of this blue,
really?  I have boat load of the wrong color blue 
so I ordered a piece of just the right color.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...