Sunday, December 3, 2017

In the Groove

This summer, we were in line at the Merc
in Pawhaska, Oklahoma, when
I found the cutest quilt shop called

I purchased this fabric for a friend who has three girls and was having a boy.


\\\\

I'm not sure what took me so long,
but it is tied up and ready to deliver.



I did some more machine quilting this week.
This is a little one,
and it needs some binding,
but I finally feel like I'm getting back in the grove.



I hate to say this, 
but the blue in this quilt kinda makes my stomach turn.
However,
It is done!




I need a thank you gift for a foster grandma who works in my classroom.

I had this block sitting on my sewing table.

I made this much more difficult than it needed to be,
but it is ready to be presented to a very 
sweet, helpful and lovely lady.


Happy Sewing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Didn't make It

My grand daughter asked for a quilt for her American girl doll. I just didn't get it done in time to mail, but she will be happy with it...