Friday, July 17, 2015

Sandwich Party


I got this little quilt all put together.
The quilting on this needs to be discrete...
maybe stitch in the ditch.



So I got set up outside and started a basting party.

1.  A little dalmatian or Pongo quilt for my toddler bed.


2.  This very cute music quilt.


3.  This memory quilt for my son.
The fabric is from pj shorts I used to make the kids.


4. Please let this be quilted and out the front door of my house.


During this little party,
I got tired and
 wished I had another hobby,
or a quilting machine
or money to have them all quilted.

Can you say Pity Party?

Then I looked around...

















How lucky am I to have such a beautiful place to have a Pity Party?
I love the quiet of the afternoon.
Life is Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment