Sunday, September 21, 2014

New Project

I had been looking for a pattern to use some Amy Butler fabrics on.

I found one on Pinterest and decided to give it a try.
Of course, I just used the picture, so I had to start by drawing it out.
From there, I have been slowly deciding what to do next.

I found my self alone on Thursday, so I layed it out on the floor...
still wishing for a design wall.


I left it on the floor for a couple of days, 
and then yesterday, I went to work on it.
It took twice as long with the sashings,
but I knocked it out.

Now for the boarders.  
It is really much cuter than this picture of it on my basement floor.
It is bright and cheerful....like my daughter, who it will belong to.

No comments:

Post a Comment