Saturday, August 9, 2014

Busy Weekend and Week

I spent the weekend with my family.
We had a day trip to the beach.
I love these flowers, but I also love this red door.



Then I came home and cleaned up a few projects.
I made these for the grand kids, 
but I'm thinking I need to turn around one set of dogs.


I was designing as I sewed and I hate to pick out,
but I think I will.


I also put this together.
It is bright and fun.
I have enough fabrics for one more, but not sure what I will do with them.


1 comment:

  1. I made a whole set of potholders out of those fun doggie prints! Very fun. Love your purple background for the quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Good to be Home

I finished this cross stitch.  I'm looking forward to visiting the Redwoods this Summer with my kids.  I was home this weeke...