Monday, July 21, 2014

I Thought I Didn't Do Anything

I really feel like I didn't do anything last week.
However, looking back, I did do somethings.
I must be feeling better.

I quilted this and sent it off.


I like the way it turned out.


I had this cut out already, so I put it together.


I couldn't resist this magazine.
My granddaughter loves bugs.


I cut out part of a quilt and sewed the squares together, but I needed to buy background fabric.
Since I have used my fabric budget, at least once this month already, 
I decided to cut out another quilt, and look what happened.


When I was in Montana, 
The man at the quilt store gave me this tape.
I love it because the ruler never slips.
However, it doesn't slip, so when I dropped something on the ground
and went to get it, while pushing the ruler, it snapped in two.


Lucky for me, I have a new one, so I will be cutting again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organization