Saturday, December 14, 2013

Too Cold for School Day!!

 I was preparing for a Christmas program this week and 
I really wanted to do this for the tables.  


I needed 2 more table runners.
I feel blessed that when I asked my friend Liz
she sent me this one in the mail.


So, I still needed 1 more.
That is when we got a "Too Cold for School Day"
Turns out the buses wouldn't start.

I took it as a sign that I had time to make 1 more.


Have you ever done this method?
You quilt as you go.


I must admit that I poked my eye with a needle while binding..
still not sure how that happened.


 I have always wanted something for this table.
Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...