Thursday, August 1, 2013

For the Beauty of the Earth

So we ventured out of Idaho for a Road Trip.
I'm always amazed at the beautiful colors of the earth.
And since quilting is all about color, I thought I would share.


Flaming Gorge as the sun is going down.


I always love the red rock, but also the layers of red rock.



We visited a few pioneer cemeteries. 
I love the shade and sun combinations. 


I loved the color contrast of freshly cut hay and corn.
Good thing, we saw plenty of it.



This is just peaceful.


The flowers were beautiful.


Wisconsin farms and red barns.


This is Devils Tower with two bison grazing.
It was a beautiful day.

As was this morning as we crossed the Mississippi.



Notice the sky.  It's never the same color.
I just couldn't help but be grateful for the colors of the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organization