Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year -- New Quilts


So I machined quilted this little project yesterday.  
Now, I can wait for the new owner of this little project to be born so 
I can take a little trip and deliver it and hold a new little granddaughter.

I realize that it is new year and I think I am ready for a new Quilt List.

Quilt List 2013
Picnic Quilt for me --- start collecting reds
Uncle Steve Quilt --- will have something to do with a football
Beach Quilt --- you can never have too many
2 I Spy Quilts --- they are cut out 
ABC Quilt
Dr Seuss Bags

To Be Quilted
Verna's Tulips 
I can't believe that is all I have on the waiting pile

Happy Quilting in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...