Sunday, December 29, 2013

Beautiful Skies

I live in Southern Idaho, near the Snake River Canyon.
Every winter, eagles come from father north and hunt in the canyon.
A few years ago, someone told us about a tree were they congregate after a days hunting.
It is difficult to get a good picture of them, as this tree is off the beaten path, 
but because you go in the early morning or late afternoon, 
I always get a great shot of the sky.


I remember this morning, it was sooooo cold.


And here are just two of them.


This is a morning shot. 


I'm not going to lie, there is no eagle in this picture,
and these are the trees down the road, but I love the color of the sky.


See, there was an eagle there, he was just leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...