Sunday, December 22, 2013

Quiet Book

I have been making a Quiet Book for my grandson.
I really wished thought the other grandma made him one already.
This is not my first quiet book, but  I wish I would could follow a pattern.

I turned to Pinterest and Google Image, and came up with some ideas.

My own personal thought...and there aren't many...
a zip-lock bag to put in pieces that escape.


I had made a few pages before I remembered where I put the felt and plastic.
They were in the craft box...Surprise!


I love having a laminator , for oh so many reasons,
but I laminated these postcards so he can use them over and over again. 


I used fabric for these...so easy.


If you live in Wisconsin, you need a snowman page.


My husband had so much fun making a fishing pole.


Good thing I found the plastic.  
I also tried sticky backed magnets on the fabric, without good results,
but with the laminated fish, they worked great.


I still need some cars for this page.


You may have noticed that it is not finished.
I think I need  2 more hours and we will have it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...