Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Spuds Quilt Group


So I belong to a quilt group, but I can't always go because...well, you know...my life.  But I went today.  My favorite part is always show-n-tell. 


 I can't believe how much of this Dixie had worked on.  It looks great.


I love this cute little quilt.


This one was Norma's mother's quilt.  She just finished it and had it quilted.


Here is her Stack and Wack.  I really need to learn how to do this.

 This is Dayle's '10' quilt.  It was is our latest group quilt.  They all are so different.


And here is a quilt Joyce made for her new granddaughter.  Joyce is amazing with paper piecing.  
I have missed these ladies.  I always learn something from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...