Sunday, February 19, 2017

So much to sew, so little time

I have the curtains that my mother made for brothers when they were little.
I have looked at them for a long time and finally decided that I should make 
each of my brothers  a little quilt out of them.

I went to visit my daughter this weekend and we started our shoe shopping with a visit to
I have no idea how that happens, but it always does.

I was not prepared, but I took a wild guess and bought theses fabrics to work with.
They will work great.
I will send my daughter over to buy more.


I went in to buy a back for the sheep quilt.
I also bought some more fabric for the sheep.


The shoe shopping was equally victorious.

I also went to Geraldine s funeral this week.
In every talk, they said something about canning.
It wasn't just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Didn't make It

My grand daughter asked for a quilt for her American girl doll. I just didn't get it done in time to mail, but she will be happy with it...