Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sew-Day

Let me tell you, when I left work on Wednesday,
there was no snow.
In fact, we had finally got rid of all of it,
Except the huge piles of snow from plowing.
And those huge puddles, 
that come from melting snow, 
that kids love to walk through,
they were gone.

Before I went to bed that night, 
we had 6 inches of snow,
so a snow day was in order.
They called it snow event,
but frankly,
we were having a blizzard.
And not the good kind you get at Dairy Queen.

 I decided to take it as a gift,
I spent the day in my sewing room,
-away from the window-
and made 18 sheep blocks.

It was not that fun,
but they did turn out pretty cute.

I worked yesterday to put it together,
and I might just get this quilt done before the baby comes.




I love these sheep and I have another grand daughter coming latter this year.
I think I will do something with 12' blocks.


#nomoresnowdays


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...