Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years Day

For the record, we live in Southern Idaho.  
We don't get a lot of snow, but we have some now and it is so cold that it's not going anywhere.



So it seemed like a good day to make this.
I am thinking about quilting it...It may be a challenge for me.


This little quilt was going to be pink and green.
Then I went to pick out a green piece of fabric and I saw this little giraffe print.
Her crib has brown bumper pads, so I think it will work.

  
And then there was time to put this sweet little receiving blanket together.


It was on a New Years Day many years ago that my friend, Liz had me over 
and taught me how to  make a Log Cabin Quilt in a Day.  
What can I say?  It changed my life.  
Thank you Liz...you are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Organization