Sunday, December 23, 2012

Handmade for the Holidays


We went to visit my son and daughter in law before the big day.  
My smart little daughter in law made this cute little wall hanging.  
Not only did she make it, but she created it.
Needless to say, I was impressed.  


The letters were made with coffee filters glued to cardboard.
Wow! what a great idea.
She also mentioned that it took some planing to make her wreath look random.
Boy, do I know that feeling.



This little family might stand a chance with me, so I took a couple of pictures for next year.
The sign was also hand made with vinyl letters. 


The truth is, the best things in life are handmade.
God bless you and have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Didn't make It

My grand daughter asked for a quilt for her American girl doll. I just didn't get it done in time to mail, but she will be happy with it...