Friday, July 6, 2012

Red, White and Blue

I finished this bag up.  I like it.  


The rest of my sewing time this week has been on this.  I tried to needle turn applique. 
I watched some YouTube tutorials and then gave it a try.
I didn't buy special scissors, thread or needles.  I just did it.


I'll let you be the judge..and Dixie and my quilting group.
I put the yo-yo's on instead of a plain yellow center.


I asked Dixie how I should quilt it and she said, "Every where."
Good thing it isn't very big.


When I started this I really wanted to make something log cabin.
I love the way the light and dark work together.


Next week I am going to work on Christmas projects. 
Happy Christmas in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Didn't make It

My grand daughter asked for a quilt for her American girl doll. I just didn't get it done in time to mail, but she will be happy with it...