Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 1 of Christmas in July: Bowling Pin Santas

When I put away the Christmas stuff, I left these two out.
They either needed fixed or tossed.
They are tied to memory, so I decided to fix.


But here it is July and they still are looking at me, so they inspired me to do a Christmas in July.
 Pandora was playing a nice variety of Christmas tunes as I tackled this project.
I hate glue guns, so I went with Elmer's.


Let's face it, the days of big hair are gone.
I swear, Mrs. Santa smiled at me when she got her new clean cut hair.


They aren't perfect and they never were.
When they are dry, I will store them away.

Now on to some Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...