Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More Quilt Show Quilts

This is so simple, but absolutely adorable.


This rick rack and hand quilting, makes it.


Love this one, and the more I look at it, the more things I like about it.


This one took my breath away.  
Love the read.


This is so darn cute.
Who would think of putting on their own polka dots?


Here is another one that I found stunning.
I love the colors.


Yes, this is made of ties. 
Love the gray.


And here is one more that I found visually pleasing.
I love the color of the leaves in the border.


There were so many needle turn applique quilts there, it made my  head spin.
I would imagine 100's of 100's of hours of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Didn't make It

My grand daughter asked for a quilt for her American girl doll. I just didn't get it done in time to mail, but she will be happy with it...