Tuesday, June 5, 2012

On-line Shopping

I am looking for some fabric and a pattern to make a baby quilt for my new grandson (he won't be here until the end of August).  His mother loves  baby belugas and I found a cute kit from Connecting Threads.  My problem with this quilt is that I do my own quilting, and this would be a lot of quilting.

Now I am thinking of doing a Chevron baby quilt  using some of the baby beluga fabrics from Connecting Threads.  If you go on-line you can look at fabric and if you click on Add to Design Table, you can see the fabrics next to each other and drag them to see them in any order.

 I loved this!  

And to add to my entertainment, my daughter was doing the same thing some 250 miles away and we were chatting about it electronically.  What a way to spend the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...