Sunday, May 20, 2018

Quilt Market and Hydrangeas!


I just want to say that I love Quilt Market Week.
I want to go some day.
I honestly have no idea what I would do there,
but I love looking at the post that I see from Quilt Market.

What a beautiful habit quilting is.

I made 9 of these and feel in love with them.
I want to put this quilt together tomorrow, 
but I have an errand that may take longer than I want.

It's all good,
I'm almost home for the summer.


Speaking of summer,
look what is coming back?


It is my hydrangea.
When I saw it yesterday,
It made my heart happy.

You just wait and see,
it will be worth it.  

Hope you all have a good week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...