Sunday, February 18, 2018

Frame


I had washed and pressed my cross stitch.
I ordered press-on mounting board and it had arrived.
I needed a frame.

My friend, Dixie, has me take her to a thrift store so she can buy frames for her paintings,
so I went to her favorite store and found a frame that I felt would work.

I haven't framed a cross stitch piece in years, maybe 20 of them
but it comes back to you.
   

I love pressing it on the board and watching it lay perfectly flat.


I did end up buying a box knife and then having to use our staple gun,
but it is an awesome feeling to complete something.  


While walking to the shop, I couldn't believe my eyes.
Tulips are on their way up.
Let's face it, everything is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...