Sunday, January 8, 2017

I missed you

I have had a couple of crazy weeks this holiday season.
I am grateful that my family has come home.
We have had time to eat, play games, visit, and go on some adventures.

But I have missed sewing.
Yesterday, after I finished the last load of laundry,
I realized that I had time to sew.

To my surprise, the fabric I had ordered for the border of my quilt had come.
I can't even begin to describe how cold it was.
We've had some bad weather.

But I really wanted to to finish this project.


I only had one block completed.
I really wanted to finish them.

#1  They are kinda tricky

#2  I was having some trouble picking out fabrics

#3 I just wanted to finish this project.

So I went to work.
I have 3 left.
Make that 4, I have one that needs to be picked out 
and done again.
It's ugly.

I'm ready to get back to work,
and quilting.

I have a new grand daughter coming in March and I have a great idea for a quilt.

Let the new year begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...