Sunday, September 4, 2016

Scrappy Happy

I love scrappy quilts.
I guess my definition of scrappy
is a quilt that I made out of my stash.

That being said,
I got this basted yesterday.
It qualifies as scrappy under my definition.



I found this backing from
Connecting Threads.
I love it and it couldn't be more perfect.




I finished this scrappy quilt earlier this week.


 I love it.
I must admit that
while I was making it,
I didn't know if it was going to work.

And to be honest,
I just couldn't see it.


But it does work and I have already used it.

That being said,
I didn't get a row of my new scrappy quilt done this week.
I'm hoping to get one done tomorrow.

Because Labor Day, 
should be used for a labor of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to be Home

I finished this cross stitch.  I'm looking forward to visiting the Redwoods this Summer with my kids.  I was home this weeke...