Saturday, July 2, 2016

Busy Week


I went to California last weekend for a wedding.
If you have ever been on I-80 going over the Sierras,
you can take off on Hwy 20.
I highly recommend taking it all the way until you see blue.


It was beautiful, the sky and the ocean.

But we had to come home.

I am thinking about making this quilt for my scrap quilt this summer.


But first, I wanted to make a quilt for my son.
I finally got brave and learned how to cut up t-shirts and make quilt squares with them.

It worked.



 Some of these are t-shirts, but  most of them are not.
I like it.


Look what I found?
What do you think for a twins; a girl and a boy?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Didn't make It

My grand daughter asked for a quilt for her American girl doll. I just didn't get it done in time to mail, but she will be happy with it...