Monday, April 18, 2016

Disappearing 4 Patch

I had been thinking about the disappearing 4 patch blocks.
While in some boring meetings, I tried to draw a quilt for them.

And then on Saturday,
I just got them out and went to work.
At first, I thought it was going to be a little quilt,
but,
It's just right for nap.


I cut a couple of blocks in half for the corners.


I love how putting them on point, 
made them look totally different. 





As I was putting boarders on,
I almost decided not to put the orange on.

But I did it, because that was my plan,
and it worked out.


The trees in town are in bloom.
They smell amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Didn't make It

My grand daughter asked for a quilt for her American girl doll. I just didn't get it done in time to mail, but she will be happy with it...