Saturday, August 30, 2014

Quilt Show

My youngest son was getting ready to go to college
and wanted an apron.
I couldn't help but put a kitty on it.


When I dropped him off at school, 
I stopped and looked at quilts at the Springville Museum.
They have a beautiful show.


I love this show, because there are hand quilted quilts there.

 I am very interested in Hawaiian quilts.


This dog was so cute.


I went with my daughter,
who is checking out the hand quilting on this beauty,


and my daughter in law, who figured out this pattern.


Need I say it?
I love this color.


Another hand quilted wonder.


Everything about this quilt made it 3-D.
The quilting was amazing
and these flowers were adorable.


Until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good to be Home

I finished this cross stitch.  I'm looking forward to visiting the Redwoods this Summer with my kids.  I was home this weeke...