Saturday, October 19, 2013

I'm in Love with Fall Colors

A few years ago, I made this little quilt.
It looks great on the back of my couch, 
however, I live in Idaho, and I it gets used.
It's just not big enough.


So, I started a new quilt.
I picked up the pattern in South Dakota.
It will be big enough for a nap.


I love the inspiration I have for fall colors around here.
--I will have to search out a Maple leaf.--


This is out my kitchen window.
Almost makes me want to do more dishes.


I also made another block for the Snowman quilt.
For those of you who don't live in Southern Idaho,
I will tell you that there is a truck sale called,
Bucks and Trucks.
If you buy a truck you get a gun.
I couldn't help but think of that while I was working on this block.
I am thinking I should put a gun somewhere on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...