Sunday, September 8, 2024

Cleaning Up


I can't really believe this, but I finished this quilt. It was a lot to piece and a lot to quilt. 

I also cleaned up some odds and ends out of my sewing room. 

When Summer started I made some lofty goals. I really wanted to sew and finish some projects. I won't lie. It has felt good. I've used my stash of fabric and batting and I've bought backs and batting. All and all a good feeling. 


I had a small piece of this double sided minky left and made a couple of burp rags for Callies baby. They are so soft!. 

I have a couple if quilts left to sandwich and quilt and then it is on to new projects. 

Keep a needle in your fingertips and a smile on your heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy

Callie picked ot daisies with a row of cats for her babies' quilt. The daisies are adorable.  I also took a minu...