Monday, July 2, 2018

Making a big Quilt

I need to make a big quilt for a wedding present.
I don't have a lot of time.

This first thing I did was cut out the pieces.

Am I the only one who uses tally marks to cut out 100's of pieces? 


Then I spent 2 days and made 90 blocks.



My next step was laying it out.
That turned out to be a problem as my space for that was filled with 18 sewing machines.

I finally found a place to lay  it out.



I am planning on sewing rows this after noon.
I look to future and know, 
I have to keep moving on this one.


I am also sewing little girl dresses.
This needs a couple of buttons,
which I need to find.


It has been a busy week at the sewing machine.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're going to get that quilt finished in no time. Very pretty! And fun to sew little girl dresses, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Organization