Monday, July 24, 2017

Projects to Finish


I finished this little Thanksgiving Quilt.
I'm going to take it to my grandchildren in Canada in couple of weeks.


I have another one.
If I get it done this week,
I think I will enter it in the fair.


I found a cute bag pattern, while I was on my road trip.
The bag is huge.


I take a huge bag to work every day, so I purchased the pattern.

Here is my rant.

I often find patterns have poorly written directions.
And boy, did this one. 
From the cutting directions to the last page
I struggled to figure out what it was saying.

I should finish it up today.
And I already have stuff to put in it.

I found some great quilt backs for my scrap quilts this week at Connecting Threads.

I hope to get some sewing done, while I spend a week at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Didn't make It

My grand daughter asked for a quilt for her American girl doll. I just didn't get it done in time to mail, but she will be happy with it...