Thursday, June 1, 2017

Settling In


I hate being too busy.

But it happens sometimes.

I sat down at my machine the other day 
and decided to finish up these squares.

Not sure what the quilt will look like, but I will soon.



Yesterday, I did some math.
If I baste a quilt every Wednesday afternoon that I'm home this summer,
I will get them all basted.
This does not take into account any new ones I make this summer.


This one gave me some trouble.
It was just too big to do alone.
I miss my quilting buddy.


I have been creating a new place for quilt pictures.

I love Summer in Idaho. 

I am looking forward to some Idaho adventures this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...