Sunday, May 29, 2016

Finished in the nick of time


With more than a week to spare,
I finished this quilt for my daughter.


I bought a grey bed skirt and
I think it will work nicely.



I went shopping with a friend of mine.
She is a hoot to hang out with.
I got this for a baby quilt I need to get made up.



And you have probably  already seen this cute fabric,
but it takes me a while.
I thought it would be adorable,
but I think I need another one.


Salli at Salli's Back Porch Fabric in Shoshone Idaho always gives a little gift.
Aren't these scissors the best?

Seriously, I love them.



Schools out, so is the sun,
and I really want to get this quilt ready to hand quilt.

A good goal for this week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Didn't make It

My grand daughter asked for a quilt for her American girl doll. I just didn't get it done in time to mail, but she will be happy with it...