Sunday, February 7, 2016

One Step at a Time

I have been working on the wedding dress.
Even though I made a mock bodice,
I still had considerable adjusting to do.

I made the lining first, so it worked out fine.
I find, that if I just follow the basics, things tend to fall into place.
I was taught well many years ago.



The sleeve worked out nicely.


And this is what the inside looks like.


Next, the skirt.
She wants pockets, so pockets will be first.

Then attaching it to the bodice.

The zipper will follow.

We have not discussed length yet, but that will come up soon.

One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment