Monday, October 26, 2015

Too Busy

I have been crazy busy.
And it makes me sad, 
because I want to sew.

Sew,,,,here is my new project.
My daughter is getting married in June 
and she has asked me to make the dress.

So we had a little adventure 
and went to a trunk show and tried on a couple of dresses.

This is the one she likes the best.
She wants the top to be white on white dot fabric,
and she wants pockets.
Can I do it?

I think I can.



This was pretty,
but she doesn't want lace,
and this is 100% lace.


She tried this on for fun.
I didn't like it and she only liked it
because under the tulle,
is white on white dot fabric.



She liked this beading on the neck of one the dresses,
I liked it too.
Not sure how to do it,
but I figure I might be able to figure it out.


I have plenty of time to think about it.
So it should work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...