Sunday, March 22, 2015

Spring Sewing

I have been a little under the weather,
but I did get the triangle cut out.
All of them.


I love crocheting around these little blankets.
It is so relaxing.
And I am in love with the elephant fabric.
I think I will go out and buy some more.


I ran out of scraps of batting for the little NICU quilts.
And I just wondered how they would work as rag quilts.


They are in a gift bag, they are not being used at a hospital.
And I have so much fabric to use up.



I love this time of year.
Things start to bloom.
And who doesn't love popcorn on the apricot tree?



Better popcorn than apricots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Right Color

I took this to my sewing room to make a pillow. I was really thinking of purple and beige. I found a green while looking for pur...