Saturday, May 3, 2014

Finishing up Between Games

My week has been busy with baseball as well as a beautiful banquet 
for 'distinguished students' in the area.

My first Christmas present for next year is quilted, binded and ready to go.
When my kids were young, I made them pajama pants or shorts.
This quilt is made from the scraps.


This quilt looks great in a picture,
but up close it just looks BUSY!
I posted it on facebook and everyone seems to be happy to have it,
but really, I don't know.


I felt the quilting needed to be minimal, yet it needed some movement.


We have more baseball this week.
I am hoping to baste a quilt Monday after school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Didn't make It

My grand daughter asked for a quilt for her American girl doll. I just didn't get it done in time to mail, but she will be happy with it...